How do I send you the personalization information?
So, you want to order a personalized stamp/pencil set but you're not sure how to get that information to me? Go ahead and fill up your cart and check out right here. During the checkout process there is a space to leave a note for seller.
If you don't see it, not a big deal, just email me the personalization information.
Will there be a proof?
Be sure to watch your email box for a proof for your stamp/personalized pencils! I will only have your personalized items made AFTER I have your approval of the proof. I will be sending your proof to your PayPal email. If I don't get a reply after an extended period of time, I may choose to cancel your order.
What if there is a mistake on my item?
Personalized items will only be made from approved proofs, so please check the proof carefully. If the proof was approved and the stamp looks like the proof, you will have to pay for a corrected item.
What if I don't love my items?
If there is a manufacturing defect in the item, you can email me with pictures for approval to return for a replacement item of the same kind within 30 days. You will pay for return shipping to me and I will pay for shipping replacement items to you after I receive your returned items.
How long will it take?
I like to say from proof approval to your US mailbox will be generally no longer than 10 days. During the holidays and this time of global pandemic, USPS shipping times may be delayed.
What are your shipping options?
All items are automatically shipped the cheapest way possible, first class mail. This option includes basic tracking but does not include insurance. I will not be held responsible for damaged or lost packages.
If you would like to add insurance to your order, you may choose the Priority Mail SHIPPING UPGRADE which includes up to $50 insurance.
What is the difference between a PERSONALIZED and a CUSTOM stamp?
A personalized stamp is one of the existing stamps in my shop that indicates a line or more that can be personalized with your name or address or other information. The options and prices are pretty straightforward in the shop.
- If you have a digital file that you are authorized to use, the cost of your stamp depends on the size of the finished stamp and the quality of the image we start with:
- .ai file in black and white, no grays, no other colors. fonts outlined
- 1000 ppi .png in black and white only. no gray, no color.
- .eps file in black with the fonts outlined
- .ai file in a few colors, fonts outlined
- .jpg or gif or low resolution .png or multicolored image.
2. CUSTOM TEXT STAMPS
3. CUSTOM IMAGE/TEXT STAMP I can create a custom image/text stamp. This fee includes proofs and 3 rounds of adjustments. You get a stamp of the approved image. The length of time this requires may vary. price varies according to stamp size.
I keep getting stray ink where I don't want it!
1. Ink your stamp (pat, pat, pat, not squish)
2. Look at your stamp and make sure the ink coverage is even, add more ink of necessary.
3. Hold the edges of the block and stamp firmly and evenly. Do not squeeze or squish.
4. If you are using a cling foam mounted stamp in the misti, be sure to remove the black cushion from the misti first.